Below are quick tips for using the screensaver:
- Once downloaded the screensaver can be found in the application drawer.
- To activate the screensaver click on the screensaver icon to bring up the options menu and then click on "Enable Screensaver" option.
- When screensaver is "enabled" it will play when the device screen times out or when the lock key is enabled.
- To get out of screensaver mode hit the home button.
Includes settings for:
- Screen Orientation
- Enable Touch To Stop
- Change the fire style, speed, amount and color
- Change the style and color of the fireball
- Add your own custom image or use preset image to change background