Have you ever posted a birthday wish for a friend on Facebook and then not used Facebook for a few days? When you logged back into Facebook, had you missed another friend’s birthday?
It is easy to do and friends whose birthday you forgot can often feel slighted, because they can see your wall with your previous birthday wishes to your other friends.
Never let that situation happen again. Best Wishes will retrieve your list of friends from Facebook, along with their birthdays to get you setup quickly. Then you can use Best Wishes for reminders and you can even enable automation to have it post your birthday wishes for you!
Here are some of the features offered by Best Wishes:
* Automatic importing of friends birthday information from Facebook.
* Post notifications to remind you of birthdays occurring today.
* Automatically post birthday wishes to Facebook.
* Post notifications to let you know when birthday wishes successfully posted.
* See who has unfriended you.
* Widgets for your homescreen that displays the upcoming birthdays.
* See complete list of birthdays for the next year in a neatly organized list with intelligent grouping.
* Ability to backup and restore settings, wishes, and manually entered birthdays.
* Editable predefined birthday wishes that are chosen randomly.
* Ability to specify custom birthday wish for each user.
* Ability to specify time range when automated posts will occur.
* Include or exclude friends quickly and easily.
* Ability to manually enter birthday information for friends that don’t share their birthday on Facebook.
* Ability to select sort order in lists.