Bass Booster Pro is a standalone app, so you should uninstall the free version to avoid conflicts.The Pro features of Bass Booster include :
- Unlimited custom presets
- Homescreen widget (2x1)
- Homescreen shortcut (see below)
- Start on phone boot
- Preset auto-detection (see below)
- Automatic preset on incoming call/SMS or during phone conversations
- 4 themes
- Reverb (in Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
- 20 built-in presets : More Basses, Improve quality, Electro, Techno, Dubstep, Dance, Pop, Rock, Metal, Reggae, Rap, R&B, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latino, Acoustic, Classical, Party, Voice Boost, Volume Boost. (included in the free version)
Homescreen Shortcut :
This feature allows you to create a 1x1 homescreen shortcut that'll change Bass Booster settings in one click without even opening the app ! (see screenshots)
Preset auto-detection :This feature allows presets to be automatically adjusted according to the music that is being played. Let's say that you're listening to some Alternative Rock music, by default, Bass Booster will automatically choose the Rock preset, but if you create a custom "Rock" preset, yours will be selected.
But it goes even further ! For example, you could create a "Punk Rock" preset and a "Hard Rock" preset and they would be automatically selected. (Android 2.3.3+) You can also create a preset specifically for a song, album or artist and it will be auto-detected next time you play a matching song. This is very useful for volume normalization among others.Auto-detection requires to use :
- A compatible player
- Locally stored and tagged audio filesPlayers that support auto-detection :
- The stock player by Google
- Google Play Music
- Player Pro (recommended)
- JetAudio Player
- Rocket Music Player
- NRG Player
- Music Folder Player
- TTPod Music Mod
- ³ (Cubed)
- DoubleTwist (enable Last.FM scrobbling in DoubleTwist)
- Winamp (enable Scrobbling and install the Last.FM app).
This list is not complete : other media players may work.If your player doesn't work, try to enable Last.FM Scrobbling in the settings of your media player. For Winamp and some others players, you have to install Last.FM. It it still doesn't work, drop us a mail and we'll see if support can be added
- Receive messages : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming SMS.
- Read phone state : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming call.
- Read external storage : Needed for preset auto-detection on some devices
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself ! Do not listen at full volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely !
By downloading this application, you accept that in no case we could be held responsible for any kind of damage resulting of the use of this app in any way.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :